Driver Robot 184.108.40.206
This page is about Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 from your systemBlitware Technology Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Blitware Technology Inc.. You can see more info about Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 at http://blitware.com
. Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52 directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 73.47 KB (75232 bytes) on disk and is labeled DriverRobot.exe.
Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 793.24 KB (812282
bytes) on disk.
- DriverRobot.exe (73.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.78 KB)
The current page applies to Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 is a program released by Blitware Technology Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Robot 22.214.171.124". The Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Robot 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Robot 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Robot 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Driver Robot 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 01:19:39.013