Driver Robot 184.108.40.206
Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. Additional info about Blitware Technology Inc. can be read here
. More information about the program Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://blitware.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\126.96.36.199 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Driver Robot 184.108.40.206. DriverRobot.exe is the Driver Robot 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes about 73.47 KB (75232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Driver Robot 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 793.24 KB (812282
bytes) on disk.
- DriverRobot.exe (73.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.78 KB)
This page is about Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 is a program released by Blitware Technology Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Robot 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. After you select Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Driver Robot 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Robot 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Driver Robot 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Driver Robot 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-03 00:50:42.307