This page contains detailed information on how to remove Driver Medic for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Driver Medic from your systemDriver Medic
. Further information on Driver Medic can be found here
. Please follow http://www.drivermedic.com
if you want to read more on Driver Medic on Driver Medic's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Medic\Driver Medic folder (same installation drive as Windows). DriverMedic.exe is the Driver Medic's main executable file and it takes around 2.67 MB (2798920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Driver Medic. They occupy 2.85 MB (2985264
bytes) on disk.
- DriverMedic.exe (2.67 MB)
- DriverMedic.Updater.exe (125.34 KB)
- DriversHQ.CPU.exe (43.32 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (13.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1
of Driver Medic.
Driver Medic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Driver Medic:
The files below remain on your disk by Driver Medic's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Medic
- C:\Program Files\Driver Medic\Driver Medic
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Driver Medic.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Medic\Driver Medic.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Medic\Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Medic\Knowledgebase.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Driver Medic\Driver Medic\
Driver Medic is an application marketed by Driver Medic. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Driver Medic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Driver Medic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Driver Medic or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Medic". The Driver Medic app will be found automatically. When you click Driver Medic in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Driver Medic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Medic.
8. After uninstalling Driver Medic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Medic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Medic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Medic by Driver Medic from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Medic by Driver Medic is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Medic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:26:48.283