Driver Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Driver Manager from your PCPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. More data about PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP can be read here
. Please follow http://www.drivermanager.com
if you want to read more on Driver Manager on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's web page. Usually the Driver Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files\Driver Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Driver Manager is C:\Program Files\Driver Manager\Uninstall.exe. DriverManager.exe is the Driver Manager's primary executable file and it takes around 6.79 MB (7118112 bytes) on disk.
Driver Manager contains of the executables below. They take 7.18 MB (7531368
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriverManager.exe (6.79 MB)
- DriverManager.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.73 KB)
This data is about Driver Manager version 10.0.3.13
alone. For more Driver Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Driver Manager:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Driver Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Manager
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Manager\Agent.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Manager\Agent.Common.XmlSerializers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Manager\Agent.Communication.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Manager\Agent.Communication.XmlSerializers.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Driver Manager is a program offered by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Driver Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Driver Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Driver Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Manager". If it exists on your system the Driver Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Driver Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.drivermanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Driver Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver Manager.
8. After removing Driver Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Manager by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Manager by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:04:13.370