Driver Magician 5.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Driver Magician 5.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Driver Magician 5.3 from your computerTorax
. Open here
for more details on Torax. Click on http://www.drivermagician.com
to get more info about Driver Magician 5.3 on Torax's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Magician directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Driver Magician 5.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Magician\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.70 MB (1781760 bytes) on disk and is titled Driver Magician.exe.
Driver Magician 5.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.40 MB (2512610
bytes) on disk.
- Driver Magician.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of Driver Magician 5.3.
Driver Magician 5.3 is a program by Torax. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Driver Magician 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Driver Magician 5.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Driver Magician 5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Magician 5.3". The Driver Magician 5.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Driver Magician 5.3 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Driver Magician 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Magician 5.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.drivermagician.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Magician\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Driver Magician 5.3.
8. After uninstalling Driver Magician 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Magician 5.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Magician 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Magician 5.3 by Torax from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Magician 5.3 by Torax is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Magician 5.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-09 18:02:19.943