Driver Magician 3.1
This page is about Driver Magician 3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Driver Magician 3.1 from your PCGoldSolution Software, Inc
. Further information on GoldSolution Software, Inc can be seen here
. Further information about Driver Magician 3.1 can be found at http://www.drivermagician.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Driver Magician folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Driver Magician 3.1 is C:\Program Files\Driver Magician\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Driver Magician.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 576.00 KB (589824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Driver Magician 3.1. They take about 650.14 KB (665746
bytes) on disk.
- Driver Magician.exe (576.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
This data is about Driver Magician 3.1 version 3.1
Driver Magician 3.1 is an application offered by the software company GoldSolution Software, Inc. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Driver Magician 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Driver Magician 3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Driver Magician 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Magician 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Magician 3.1 app will be found automatically. When you click Driver Magician 3.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Magician 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Magician 3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivermagician.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Driver Magician\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Magician 3.1.
8. After removing Driver Magician 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Magician 3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Magician 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Magician 3.1 by GoldSolution Software, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Magician 3.1 by GoldSolution Software, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Magician 3.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:32:44.623