This info is about Driver Magician for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Driver Magician from your systemWinBorg Apps
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WinBorg Apps. Click on http://www.drivermagician.com/
to get more info about Driver Magician on WinBorg Apps's website. Driver Magician is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Magician directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Driver Magician is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Magician\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named DriverMagicianPortable.exe and occupies 94.94 KB (97223 bytes).
Driver Magician installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.48 MB (2604140
bytes) on disk.
- DriverMagicianPortable.exe (94.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- Driver Magician.exe (1.70 MB)
This page is about Driver Magician version 4.90
Driver Magician is an application by WinBorg Apps. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Driver Magician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Driver Magician with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Magician or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Magician". If it exists on your system the Driver Magician application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Driver Magician in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Driver Magician, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Magician:
- The publisher is: http://www.drivermagician.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Magician\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Magician.
8. After removing Driver Magician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Magician that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Magician using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Magician by WinBorg Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Magician by WinBorg Apps is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Magician in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.710