Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 from your PCLonerD
. You can find out more on LonerD or check for application updates here
. Further information about Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 can be seen at http://DreamLair.net/
. You can uninstall Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\DriverGenius.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316's primary file takes about 1.76 MB (1848448 bytes) and its name is DriverGenius.exe.
Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.87 MB (1965264
bytes) on disk.
- DriverGenius.exe (1.76 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (114.08 KB)
This page is about Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 version 8.0.316
Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 is an application marketed by the software company LonerD. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316". The Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316:
- The publisher is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\DriverGenius.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316.
8. After removing Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 by LonerD from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 by LonerD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 2008 8.0.316 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-09 15:14:29.110