Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 from your PCl-rePack®
. Open here
for more details on l-rePack®. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Driver Genius folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Driver Genius\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DriverGenius.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.17 MB (2270208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712. They occupy about 3.88 MB (4069841
bytes) on disk.
- dbupdater.exe (214.95 KB)
- DriverGenius.exe (2.17 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (355.16 KB)
- TaskTray.exe (277.36 KB)
- unins000.exe (909.99 KB)
This info is about Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 version 10.0.0.712
Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 is an application released by l-rePack®. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 application will be found automatically. After you click Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712.
8. After uninstalling Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 by l-rePack® from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 by l-rePack® is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-03 13:30:22.647