Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 from your PCl-rePack®
. Open here
for more details on l-rePack®. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Driver Genius folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Driver Genius\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DriverGenius.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.17 MB (2270208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712. They occupy about 3.88 MB (4069841
bytes) on disk.
- dbupdater.exe (214.95 KB)
- DriverGenius.exe (2.17 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (355.16 KB)
- TaskTray.exe (277.36 KB)
- unins000.exe (909.99 KB)
This info is about Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 version 10.0.0.712
Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 is an application released by l-rePack®. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 program will be found automatically. After you select Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712.
8. After uninstalling Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 by l-rePack® from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 by l-rePack® is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Genius Pro 10.0.0.712 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-03 13:30:22.647