Driver Easy 5.1.5
This page is about Driver Easy 5.1.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Easy 5.1.5 from your PCEaseware
. You can find out more on Easeware or check for application updates here
. Further information about Driver Easy 5.1.5 can be seen at http://www.drivereasy.com/
. Usually the Driver Easy 5.1.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Driver Easy 5.1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Driver Easy 5.1.5's main file takes around 995.55 KB (1019441 bytes) and its name is driver.easy.v.184.108.40.2063-patch.exe.
Driver Easy 5.1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.91 MB (6196065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- driver.easy.v.220.127.116.113-patch.exe (995.55 KB)
- DriverEasy.exe (3.33 MB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (38.86 KB)
- Easeware.ConfigLanguageFromSetup.exe (16.36 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.31 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (247.36 KB)
The current page applies to Driver Easy 5.1.5 version 5.1.5
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Driver Easy 5.1.5.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Driver Easy 5.1.5 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\7zip_license.txt
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\DriverEasy.exe
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\Easeware.ConfigLanguageFromSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\Easeware.Driver.Backup.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\Easeware.Driver.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\HardwareInfo\HardwareInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\HardwareInfo\HardwareInfo64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\Interop.WUApiLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\Map.xml
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins001.dat
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins001.msg
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Driver Easy.lnk
Driver Easy 5.1.5 is an application released by Easeware. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Driver Easy 5.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Driver Easy 5.1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Easy 5.1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Easy 5.1.5". If it exists on your system the Driver Easy 5.1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Driver Easy 5.1.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Driver Easy 5.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Easy 5.1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivereasy.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Easy 5.1.5.
8. After uninstalling Driver Easy 5.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Easy 5.1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Easy 5.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Easy 5.1.5 by Easeware from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Easy 5.1.5 by Easeware is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Easy 5.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 17:29:53.130