How to uninstall Driver Cleaner.NET from your PC
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Driver Cleaner.NET for Windows. It was created for Windows by Ruud Ketelaars
. More data about Ruud Ketelaars can be found here
. Please follow http://www.drivercleaner.net
if you want to read more on Driver Cleaner.NET on Ruud Ketelaars's page. Usually the Driver Cleaner.NET application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverCleanerDotNET directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Driver Cleaner.NET is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverCleanerDotNET\Uninstall.exe. DriverCleanerDotNET.exe is the Driver Cleaner.NET's main executable file and it takes approximately 546.50 KB (559616 bytes) on disk.
Driver Cleaner.NET installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.16 MB (3315089
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutomaticDotNET.exe (179.50 KB)
- DriverCheckDotNET.exe (183.50 KB)
- DriverCleanerDotNET.exe (546.50 KB)
- LiveUpdateDotNET.exe (269.50 KB)
- ReplaceDotNET.exe (175.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (1.52 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (44.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Driver Cleaner.NET. For other Driver Cleaner.NET versions please click below:
How to delete Driver Cleaner.NET from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Driver Cleaner.NET is a program released by Ruud Ketelaars. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Driver Cleaner.NET is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver Cleaner.NET or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Cleaner.NET". If it exists on your system the Driver Cleaner.NET program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Driver Cleaner.NET in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Driver Cleaner.NET, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Cleaner.NET:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivercleaner.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverCleanerDotNET\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Cleaner.NET.
8. After uninstalling Driver Cleaner.NET, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Cleaner.NET which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Cleaner.NET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Cleaner.NET by Ruud Ketelaars from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Cleaner.NET by Ruud Ketelaars is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Cleaner.NET in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 15:51:19.840