Driver Cleaner 2
This web page is about Driver Cleaner 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Cleaner 2 from your computerRuud Ketelaars
. You can find out more on Ruud Ketelaars or check for application updates here
. Driver Cleaner 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Cleaner directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Driver Cleaner 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Cleaner\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Driver Cleaner 2's primary file takes around 388.00 KB (397312 bytes) and is called DCleaner.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Driver Cleaner 2. They take about 538.60 KB (551529
bytes) on disk.
- DCleaner.exe (388.00 KB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
- Uninst.exe (60.34 KB)
This page is about Driver Cleaner 2 version 2.5
Driver Cleaner 2 is an application released by Ruud Ketelaars. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Driver Cleaner 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Driver Cleaner 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Cleaner 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Cleaner 2". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Cleaner 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Driver Cleaner 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Driver Cleaner 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Cleaner 2.
8. After removing Driver Cleaner 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Cleaner 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver Cleaner 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Cleaner 2 by Ruud Ketelaars from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Cleaner 2 by Ruud Ketelaars is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Cleaner 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 04:13:55.740