Driver Booster 7
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Driver Booster 7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Driver Booster 7 from your systemTorax
. You can read more on Torax or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Booster v126.96.36.1990 - Torax - directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Booster v188.8.131.520 - Torax -\7.2.0\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Driver Booster 7. Driver Booster 7's primary file takes around 7.39 MB (7749904 bytes) and is named DriverBooster.exe.
Driver Booster 7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 49.64 MB (52051653
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverBooster.exe (7.39 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (158.77 KB)
- AutoNts.exe (1.07 MB)
- Backup.exe (1.07 MB)
- Boost.exe (1.89 MB)
- BoostTray.exe (3.03 MB)
- Bugreport.exe (1.83 MB)
- CareScan.exe (3.00 MB)
- DBDownloader.exe (794.77 KB)
- DriverUpdate.exe (1.34 MB)
- FaultFixes.exe (1.56 MB)
- InstStat.exe (1.28 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.51 MB)
- IsuScan.exe (332.77 KB)
- Manta.exe (425.27 KB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- Passenger.exe (1.06 MB)
- rma.exe (565.27 KB)
- RttHlp.exe (110.27 KB)
- ScanDisp.exe (99.27 KB)
- ScanWinUpd.exe (97.77 KB)
- Scheduler.exe (146.27 KB)
- SetupHlp.exe (2.14 MB)
- Transform.exe (1.09 MB)
- TrialPromote.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (906.27 KB)
- DpInstX32.exe (1.18 MB)
- DpInstX64.exe (1.91 MB)
- HWiNFO.exe (168.27 KB)
- ICONPIN32.exe (372.77 KB)
- ICONPIN64.exe (571.27 KB)
The current page applies to Driver Booster 7 version 184.108.40.2060
only. For other Driver Booster 7 versions please click below:
Driver Booster 7 is an application marketed by the software company Torax. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Driver Booster 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Driver Booster 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Booster 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Booster 7". The Driver Booster 7 program will be found automatically. After you click Driver Booster 7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Driver Booster 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Booster 7.
8. After uninstalling Driver Booster 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Booster 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Booster 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Booster 7 by Torax from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Booster 7 by Torax is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Booster 7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-13 17:02:35.303