Driver Booster 2
This page is about Driver Booster 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Driver Booster 2 from your computerIObit
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IObit. The application is frequently located in the C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Driver Booster directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Driver Booster 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Driver Booster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.98 MB (4174144 bytes) on disk and is titled DriverBooster.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Driver Booster 2. They occupy about 15.81 MB (16581984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (88.31 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ChangeIcon.exe (257.31 KB)
- DriverBooster.exe (3.98 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.12 MB)
- MakeSFX.exe (295.81 KB)
- Promote.exe (1.87 MB)
- Scheduler.exe (129.81 KB)
- SetupHlp.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1,022.31 KB)
- dpinst.exe (971.81 KB)
- DpInstX32.exe (645.31 KB)
- DpInstX64.exe (854.31 KB)
This web page is about Driver Booster 2 version 2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Driver Booster 2 releases:
Driver Booster 2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\DriverBooster.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\DrvInstall\DbzInst.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\DrvInstall\DpInstX32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\DrvInstall\DpInstX64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\FaultFixes.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\is-KJNC0.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\Register.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\Scanner.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\Scheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Install\DbzInst.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Install\DpinstX.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141120.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141122.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141123.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141125.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141202.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141207.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141222.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20161206.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141120.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141122.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141123.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141125.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141202.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141207.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141222.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20161206.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IObit\Driver Booster
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Booster_is1
Driver Booster 2 is a program marketed by IObit. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Driver Booster 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Driver Booster 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Booster 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Booster 2". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Booster 2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Driver Booster 2 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Booster 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver Booster 2.
8. After uninstalling Driver Booster 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Booster 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Booster 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Booster 2 by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Booster 2 by IObit is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Booster 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:16:40.220