Driver - San Francisco
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Driver - San Francisco for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Driver - San Francisco from your systemR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter or check for application updates here
. More information about Driver - San Francisco can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. Driver - San Francisco is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Driver - San Francisco directory, subject to the user's choice. Driver - San Francisco's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Driver - San Francisco\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Driver.exe is the Driver - San Francisco's primary executable file and it occupies close to 12.18 MB (12773688 bytes) on disk.
Driver - San Francisco installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.81 MB (16582880
bytes) on disk.
- Driver.exe (12.18 MB)
- fwecmd.exe (128.30 KB)
- gdfcmd.exe (168.80 KB)
- UPlayBrowser.exe (3.34 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver - San Francisco_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Driver - San Francisco is a program offered by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Driver - San Francisco is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Driver - San Francisco from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Driver - San Francisco or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver - San Francisco". The Driver - San Francisco application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Driver - San Francisco in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver - San Francisco, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver - San Francisco:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Driver - San Francisco\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver - San Francisco.
8. After uninstalling Driver - San Francisco, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver - San Francisco that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver - San Francisco with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Driver - San Francisco by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, we are not saying that Driver - San Francisco by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver - San Francisco in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:15:23.663