DriveWindow Light 2.7
This web page is about DriveWindow Light 2.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriveWindow Light 2.7 from your PCABB Oy
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ABB Oy. More details about DriveWindow Light 2.7 can be found at http://www.abb.com/motors&drives
. DriveWindow Light 2.7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DriveWare\DriveWindow Light 2 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for DriveWindow Light 2.7 is C:\Program Files\DriveWare\DriveWindow Light 2\uninst.exe. dwl2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.07 MB (1122304 bytes) on disk.
DriveWindow Light 2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1444147
bytes) on disk.
- Dialer.exe (272.00 KB)
- dwl2.exe (1.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (42.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7
of DriveWindow Light 2.7.
DriveWindow Light 2.7 is an application released by the software company ABB Oy. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase DriveWindow Light 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DriveWindow Light 2.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DriveWindow Light 2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriveWindow Light 2.7". If it is installed on your PC the DriveWindow Light 2.7 app will be found very quickly. When you click DriveWindow Light 2.7 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DriveWindow Light 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriveWindow Light 2.7:
- The software company is: http://www.abb.com/motors&drives
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DriveWare\DriveWindow Light 2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriveWindow Light 2.7.
8. After removing DriveWindow Light 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriveWindow Light 2.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriveWindow Light 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriveWindow Light 2.7 by ABB Oy from your computer, nor are we saying that DriveWindow Light 2.7 by ABB Oy is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriveWindow Light 2.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 11:13:26.483