This page is about DriveThruRPG for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall DriveThruRPG from your systemOneBookShelf
. Further information on OneBookShelf can be found here
. Click on http://www.drivethrurpg.com/about.php
to get more info about DriveThruRPG on OneBookShelf's website. Usually the DriveThruRPG application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveThruRPG directory, depending on the user's option during setup. DriveThruRPG's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveThruRPG\Uninstaller.exe. drivethrurpg.exe is the DriveThruRPG's primary executable file and it occupies close to 905.82 KB (927560 bytes) on disk.
DriveThruRPG is comprised of the following executables which take 14.72 MB (15435703
bytes) on disk:
- drivethrurpg.exe (905.82 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (50.07 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of DriveThruRPG. You can find below a few links to other DriveThruRPG versions:
DriveThruRPG is an application offered by the software company OneBookShelf. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove DriveThruRPG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DriveThruRPG from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DriveThruRPG or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriveThruRPG". If it exists on your system the DriveThruRPG application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DriveThruRPG in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DriveThruRPG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriveThruRPG:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/about.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveThruRPG\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriveThruRPG.
8. After removing DriveThruRPG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriveThruRPG that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriveThruRPG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriveThruRPG by OneBookShelf from your PC, we are not saying that DriveThruRPG by OneBookShelf is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriveThruRPG supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 11:27:50.467