This web page is about DriveSize 2.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DriveSize 2.9 from your PCABB Oy / Drives
. Open here
for more info on ABB Oy / Drives. More information about DriveSize 2.9 can be found at http://www.ABB.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveWare\DriveSize folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled DriveSize.exe and it has a size of 184.00 KB (188416 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside DriveSize 2.9. They occupy about 7.60 MB (7967869
bytes) on disk.
- ABBSophieSetup.exe (6.76 MB)
- DriveSize.exe (184.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.0
of DriveSize 2.9.
DriveSize 2.9 is a program offered by the software company ABB Oy / Drives. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove DriveSize 2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DriveSize 2.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DriveSize 2.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriveSize 2.9". If it exists on your system the DriveSize 2.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DriveSize 2.9 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriveSize 2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriveSize 2.9.
8. After removing DriveSize 2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriveSize 2.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriveSize 2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriveSize 2.9 by ABB Oy / Drives from your computer, we are not saying that DriveSize 2.9 by ABB Oy / Drives is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriveSize 2.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 10:49:39.673