You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DriveImage XML for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DriveImage XML from your PCRuntime Software
. More data about Runtime Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.runtime.org
to get more info about DriveImage XML on Runtime Software's website. Usually the DriveImage XML application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\DriveImage XML directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\DriveImage XML\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\DriveImage XML\install.log" -u is the full command line if you want to remove DriveImage XML. The application's main executable file is labeled dixml.exe and occupies 880.50 KB (901632 bytes).
DriveImage XML contains of the executables below. They take 1.27 MB (1328349
bytes) on disk.
- dixml.exe (880.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (416.72 KB)
The current web page applies to DriveImage XML version 1.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of DriveImage XML:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall DriveImage XML you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove DriveImage XML:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\DriveImage XML
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DriveImage XML (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DriveImage XML.lnk
DriveImage XML is an application offered by the software company Runtime Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase DriveImage XML is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DriveImage XML from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriveImage XML or simply click the Search field and type in "DriveImage XML". If it is installed on your PC the DriveImage XML app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DriveImage XML in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DriveImage XML, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriveImage XML:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\DriveImage XML\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\DriveImage XML\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriveImage XML.
8. After uninstalling DriveImage XML, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DriveImage XML which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriveImage XML with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriveImage XML by Runtime Software from your computer, we are not saying that DriveImage XML by Runtime Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DriveImage XML in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:29:10.493