You can find below details on how to uninstall DriveGLEAM V1.04 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DriveGLEAM V1.04 from your PCSvein Engelsgjerd
. You can read more on Svein Engelsgjerd or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dirtcellar.net
if you want to read more on DriveGLEAM V1.04 on Svein Engelsgjerd's page. DriveGLEAM V1.04 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DriveGLEAM folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing DriveGLEAM V1.04 is "C:\Program Files\DriveGLEAM\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 80.03 KB (81952 bytes) on disk and is labeled drivegleam.exe.
The executables below are part of DriveGLEAM V1.04. They occupy about 155.48 KB (159209
bytes) on disk.
- drivegleam.exe (80.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04
of DriveGLEAM V1.04.
DriveGLEAM V1.04 is an application marketed by the software company Svein Engelsgjerd. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall DriveGLEAM V1.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DriveGLEAM V1.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DriveGLEAM V1.04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriveGLEAM V1.04". If it exists on your system the DriveGLEAM V1.04 application will be found automatically. After you select DriveGLEAM V1.04 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DriveGLEAM V1.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriveGLEAM V1.04:
- The software company is: http://www.dirtcellar.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DriveGLEAM\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DriveGLEAM V1.04.
8. After uninstalling DriveGLEAM V1.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DriveGLEAM V1.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriveGLEAM V1.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriveGLEAM V1.04 by Svein Engelsgjerd from your PC, nor are we saying that DriveGLEAM V1.04 by Svein Engelsgjerd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriveGLEAM V1.04 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-29 13:56:50.810