DriveEdit 1.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall DriveEdit 1.1 from your computerComAp spol., s r. o.
. You can read more on ComAp spol., s r. o. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.comap.cz/
to get more facts about DriveEdit 1.1 on ComAp spol., s r. o.'s website. DriveEdit 1.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\DriveEdit folder, depending on the user's decision. DriveEdit 1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\DriveEdit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named DriveEdit.exe and occupies 436.50 KB (446976 bytes).
DriveEdit 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.11 MB (1162014
bytes) on disk.
- DriveEdit.exe (436.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of DriveEdit 1.1.
DriveEdit 1.1 is a program marketed by the software company ComAp spol., s r. o.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall DriveEdit 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DriveEdit 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriveEdit 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriveEdit 1.1". If it exists on your system the DriveEdit 1.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click DriveEdit 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DriveEdit 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriveEdit 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.comap.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\DriveEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriveEdit 1.1.
8. After removing DriveEdit 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriveEdit 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriveEdit 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DriveEdit 1.1 by ComAp spol., s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that DriveEdit 1.1 by ComAp spol., s r. o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DriveEdit 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 09:02:21.590