This page contains detailed information on how to remove DriveCrypt 6.1.4 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall DriveCrypt 6.1.4 from your PCSecurStar GmbH
. Further information on SecurStar GmbH can be seen here
. Detailed information about DriveCrypt 6.1.4 can be seen at http://www.securstar.com
. Usually the DriveCrypt 6.1.4 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for DriveCrypt 6.1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 6\unins000.exe. DriveCrypt.exe is the DriveCrypt 6.1.4's primary executable file and it takes about 2.59 MB (2719984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside DriveCrypt 6.1.4. They occupy about 6.26 MB (6564744
bytes) on disk.
- DCRServ.exe (122.57 KB)
- DriveCrypt.exe (2.59 MB)
- DriveCryptPermissions.exe (84.68 KB)
- InstDrvAll.exe (2.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1
of DriveCrypt 6.1.4.
DriveCrypt 6.1.4 is an application released by the software company SecurStar GmbH. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase DriveCrypt 6.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DriveCrypt 6.1.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriveCrypt 6.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriveCrypt 6.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the DriveCrypt 6.1.4 app will be found automatically. When you select DriveCrypt 6.1.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriveCrypt 6.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriveCrypt 6.1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.securstar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriveCrypt 6.1.4.
8. After uninstalling DriveCrypt 6.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriveCrypt 6.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriveCrypt 6.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriveCrypt 6.1.4 by SecurStar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that DriveCrypt 6.1.4 by SecurStar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriveCrypt 6.1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-01 04:55:30.757