DriveCrypt 5.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.6 from your systemSecurStar GmbH
. Further information on SecurStar GmbH can be seen here
. More info about the software DriveCrypt 5.6 can be seen at http://www.securstar.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for DriveCrypt 5.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DriveCrypt.exe and it has a size of 3.26 MB (3414824 bytes).
DriveCrypt 5.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.31 MB (8714585
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DCRServ.exe (84.74 KB)
- DriveCrypt - Copy.exe (3.25 MB)
- DriveCrypt.exe (3.26 MB)
- DriveCryptPermissions.exe (76.46 KB)
- InstDrvAll.exe (984.74 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5
of DriveCrypt 5.6.
DriveCrypt 5.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DriveCrypt 5.6 from your PC:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5
DriveCrypt 5.6 is a program by SecurStar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove DriveCrypt 5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriveCrypt 5.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriveCrypt 5.6". If it exists on your system the DriveCrypt 5.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DriveCrypt 5.6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DriveCrypt 5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriveCrypt 5.6:
- The software company is: http://www.securstar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriveCrypt 5.6.
8. After removing DriveCrypt 5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriveCrypt 5.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriveCrypt 5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriveCrypt 5.6 by SecurStar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that DriveCrypt 5.6 by SecurStar GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriveCrypt 5.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 00:28:58.767