This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.5 from your computerSecurStar GmbH
. Check out here
for more details on SecurStar GmbH. Detailed information about DriveCrypt 5.5 can be found at http://www.securstar.com
. DriveCrypt 5.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.5. DriveCrypt.exe is the DriveCrypt 5.5's primary executable file and it takes about 3.25 MB (3407800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in DriveCrypt 5.5. They occupy 8.27 MB (8667197
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DCRServ.exe (81.38 KB)
- DriveCrypt - Copy.exe (3.25 MB)
- DriveCrypt.exe (3.25 MB)
- DriveCryptPermissions.exe (76.46 KB)
- InstDrvAll.exe (971.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5
of DriveCrypt 5.5.
DriveCrypt 5.5 is a program by the software company SecurStar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriveCrypt 5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriveCrypt 5.5". The DriveCrypt 5.5 application will be found automatically. When you select DriveCrypt 5.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriveCrypt 5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriveCrypt 5.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.securstar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriveCrypt 5.5.
8. After removing DriveCrypt 5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriveCrypt 5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriveCrypt 5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.5 by SecurStar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that DriveCrypt 5.5 by SecurStar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:25:38.313