This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.3 from your systemSecurStar GmbH
. More info about SecurStar GmbH can be found here
. More data about the application DriveCrypt 5.3 can be found at http://www.securstar.com
. DriveCrypt 5.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DriveCrypt 5.3. DriveCrypt.exe is the DriveCrypt 5.3's main executable file and it takes close to 3.24 MB (3397080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DriveCrypt 5.3. They occupy an average of 4.99 MB (5229800
bytes) on disk.
- DCRServ.exe (94.41 KB)
- DriveCrypt.exe (3.24 MB)
- InstDrvAll.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of DriveCrypt 5.3.
DriveCrypt 5.3 is a program marketed by SecurStar GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove DriveCrypt 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriveCrypt 5.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriveCrypt 5.3". The DriveCrypt 5.3 application will be found automatically. When you click DriveCrypt 5.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DriveCrypt 5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriveCrypt 5.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.securstar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurStar\DriveCrypt 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriveCrypt 5.3.
8. After uninstalling DriveCrypt 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DriveCrypt 5.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriveCrypt 5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.3 by SecurStar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that DriveCrypt 5.3 by SecurStar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriveCrypt 5.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 08:39:54.367