This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DriveConfig 3.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DriveConfig 3.1 from your computerComAp spol., s r. o.
. Additional info about ComAp spol., s r. o. can be seen here
. Detailed information about DriveConfig 3.1 can be found at http://www.comap.cz/
. Usually the DriveConfig 3.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\DriveConfig directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\DriveConfig\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DriveConfig 3.1. The program's main executable file is titled DriveConfig.exe and its approximative size is 9.24 MB (9692672 bytes).
DriveConfig 3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.61 MB (11122748
bytes) on disk.
- DriveConfig.exe (9.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of DriveConfig 3.1.
DriveConfig 3.1 is an application marketed by the software company ComAp spol., s r. o.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase DriveConfig 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DriveConfig 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DriveConfig 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriveConfig 3.1". If it exists on your system the DriveConfig 3.1 program will be found automatically. After you select DriveConfig 3.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DriveConfig 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriveConfig 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.comap.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\DriveConfig\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriveConfig 3.1.
8. After removing DriveConfig 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriveConfig 3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriveConfig 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriveConfig 3.1 by ComAp spol., s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that DriveConfig 3.1 by ComAp spol., s r. o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriveConfig 3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 18:09:13.917