Drive Space Indicator
You can find below details on how to remove Drive Space Indicator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Drive Space Indicator from your computerDouglas Orend (aka Dougiefresh)
. More info about Douglas Orend (aka Dougiefresh) can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5454
if you want to read more on Drive Space Indicator on Douglas Orend (aka Dougiefresh)'s website. Usually the Drive Space Indicator program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Drive Space Indicator directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Drive Space Indicator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Drive Space Indicator\DrvSpace.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Drive Space Indicator's primary file takes about 606.63 KB (621191 bytes) and its name is DrvSpace.exe.
Drive Space Indicator contains of the executables below. They occupy 606.63 KB (621191
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Drive Space Indicator version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Drive Space Indicator:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Drive Space Indicator.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Drive Space Indicator from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\Drive Space Indicator
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\Drive Space Indicator\DrvSpace.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\Drive Space Indicator\Language\Chinese.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\Drive Space Indicator\Language\Czech.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\Drive Space Indicator\Language\Dutch.ini
Drive Space Indicator is a program marketed by the software company Douglas Orend (aka Dougiefresh). Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Drive Space Indicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Drive Space Indicator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Drive Space Indicator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Drive Space Indicator". If it is installed on your PC the Drive Space Indicator program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Drive Space Indicator in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Drive Space Indicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drive Space Indicator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5454
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Drive Space Indicator\DrvSpace.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Drive Space Indicator.
8. After uninstalling Drive Space Indicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Drive Space Indicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Drive Space Indicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Drive Space Indicator by Douglas Orend (aka Dougiefresh) from your PC, we are not saying that Drive Space Indicator by Douglas Orend (aka Dougiefresh) is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Drive Space Indicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:13:02.557