Drive Secure 2.3
Drive Secure 2.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Drive Secure 2.3 from your systeme-C0 Software, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on e-C0 Software, Inc.. Click on http://ekopewe.wordpress.com/
to get more info about Drive Secure 2.3 on e-C0 Software, Inc.'s website. Drive Secure 2.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Drive Secure 2 folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Drive Secure 2.3 is C:\Program Files\Drive Secure 2\unins000.exe. Drive Secure 2.exe is the Drive Secure 2.3's main executable file and it occupies circa 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
Drive Secure 2.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 695.27 KB (711961
bytes) on disk.
- Drive Secure 2.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Drive Secure 2.3.
Drive Secure 2.3 is an application marketed by the software company e-C0 Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Drive Secure 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Drive Secure 2.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Drive Secure 2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Drive Secure 2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Drive Secure 2.3 application will be found automatically. When you click Drive Secure 2.3 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Drive Secure 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drive Secure 2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://ekopewe.wordpress.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Drive Secure 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Drive Secure 2.3.
8. After uninstalling Drive Secure 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Drive Secure 2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Drive Secure 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Drive Secure 2.3 by e-C0 Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Drive Secure 2.3 by e-C0 Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Drive Secure 2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-12 03:34:22.230