Drive Discovery is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Drive Discovery from your computerNotso Software Ltd.
. More information about Notso Software Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Drive Discovery can be found at http://www.notsosoftware.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NotsoSoftware\DriveDiscovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). Drive Discovery's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NotsoSoftware\DriveDiscovery\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1478656 bytes) on disk and is called DriveDiscovery.exe.
Drive Discovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.50 MB (2623770
bytes) on disk.
- DriveDiscovery.exe (1.41 MB)
- NSSMR.exe (452.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Drive Discovery we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Drive Discovery_is1
Drive Discovery is an application by Notso Software Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Drive Discovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Drive Discovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Drive Discovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Drive Discovery". The Drive Discovery application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Drive Discovery in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Drive Discovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drive Discovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.notsosoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NotsoSoftware\DriveDiscovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Drive Discovery.
8. After removing Drive Discovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Drive Discovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Drive Discovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Drive Discovery by Notso Software Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Drive Discovery by Notso Software Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Drive Discovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:48:12.457