Dress Shop Hop
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dress Shop Hop for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dress Shop Hop from your PCWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. You can get more details about Dress Shop Hop at http://support.wildgames.com
. Dress Shop Hop is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Dress Shop Hop directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Dress Shop Hop is "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Dress Shop Hop\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Dress Shop Hop's main file takes around 3.56 MB (3729552 bytes) and its name is DressShopHop-WT.exe.
Dress Shop Hop is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.54 MB (5806464
bytes) on disk:
- DressShopHop-WT.exe (3.56 MB)
- DressShopHop.exe (1.64 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Dress Shop Hop.
Dress Shop Hop is a program by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Dress Shop Hop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dress Shop Hop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dress Shop Hop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dress Shop Hop". If it is installed on your PC the Dress Shop Hop application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dress Shop Hop in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dress Shop Hop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dress Shop Hop:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Dress Shop Hop\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dress Shop Hop.
8. After uninstalling Dress Shop Hop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dress Shop Hop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dress Shop Hop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dress Shop Hop by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Dress Shop Hop by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dress Shop Hop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 19:14:54.883