Dress Assistant 1.3.0
This page is about Dress Assistant 1.3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dress Assistant 1.3.0 from your systemSoftware de Arte
. Check out here
for more info on Software de Arte. More data about the app Dress Assistant 1.3.0 can be seen at http://www.dressassistant.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Dress Assistant folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Dress Assistant 1.3.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Dress Assistant\unins000.exe". Dress Assistant.exe is the Dress Assistant 1.3.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 29.05 MB (30462908 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Dress Assistant 1.3.0. They occupy about 29.71 MB (31148453
bytes) on disk.
- Dress Assistant.exe (29.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of Dress Assistant 1.3.0.
Dress Assistant 1.3.0 is a program offered by Software de Arte. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Dress Assistant 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dress Assistant 1.3.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dress Assistant 1.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dress Assistant 1.3.0". If it exists on your system the Dress Assistant 1.3.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Dress Assistant 1.3.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dress Assistant 1.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dress Assistant 1.3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.dressassistant.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dress Assistant\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dress Assistant 1.3.0.
8. After removing Dress Assistant 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dress Assistant 1.3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dress Assistant 1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dress Assistant 1.3.0 by Software de Arte from your computer, we are not saying that Dress Assistant 1.3.0 by Software de Arte is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dress Assistant 1.3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 02:31:30.067