DrehoekSW DrPrint is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DrehoekSW DrPrint from your systemDrehoekSW
. You can read more on DrehoekSW or check for application updates here
. More data about the program DrehoekSW DrPrint can be seen at http://www.drehoeksw.net
. Usually the DrehoekSW DrPrint application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DrehoekSW\DirPrint folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling DrehoekSW DrPrint is C:\Program Files (x86)\DrehoekSW\DirPrint\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. DrehoekSW DrPrint's primary file takes about 744.50 KB (762368 bytes) and is named DirPrint.exe.
DrehoekSW DrPrint contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.41 MB (1478682
bytes) on disk.
- DirPrint.exe (744.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.53 KB)
This web page is about DrehoekSW DrPrint version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other DrehoekSW DrPrint versions:
DrehoekSW DrPrint is an application offered by DrehoekSW. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DrehoekSW DrPrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DrehoekSW DrPrint from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DrehoekSW DrPrint or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DrehoekSW DrPrint". The DrehoekSW DrPrint application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DrehoekSW DrPrint in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DrehoekSW DrPrint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DrehoekSW DrPrint:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drehoeksw.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DrehoekSW\DirPrint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DrehoekSW DrPrint.
8. After uninstalling DrehoekSW DrPrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DrehoekSW DrPrint which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DrehoekSW DrPrint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DrehoekSW DrPrint by DrehoekSW from your PC, we are not saying that DrehoekSW DrPrint by DrehoekSW is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DrehoekSW DrPrint in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:47:42.647