This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dreamweaver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Dreamweaver from your systemMacromedia
. More information on Macromedia can be seen here
. Click on http://www.macromedia.com/
to get more information about Dreamweaver on Macromedia's website. Dreamweaver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 4 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Dreamweaver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dreamweaver's primary file takes around 6.18 MB (6483968 bytes) and its name is Dreamweaver.exe.
Dreamweaver is composed of the following executables which take 6.35 MB (6660608
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Dreamweaver.exe (6.18 MB)
- java.exe (23.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (24.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Dreamweaver version 4.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Dreamweaver versions:
Dreamweaver is a program offered by Macromedia. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Dreamweaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dreamweaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dreamweaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dreamweaver". If it is installed on your PC the Dreamweaver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dreamweaver in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dreamweaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dreamweaver:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macromedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dreamweaver.
8. After uninstalling Dreamweaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dreamweaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dreamweaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dreamweaver by Macromedia from your computer, we are not saying that Dreamweaver by Macromedia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dreamweaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 22:40:03.263