This web page contains complete information on how to remove Dreams Casino for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dreams Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Dreams Casino program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Dreams Casino folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is named casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
Dreams Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 480.50 KB (492032
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.01.0
of Dreams Casino. You can find below info on other application versions of Dreams Casino:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Dreams Casino.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dreams Casino
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dreams Casino\_patch\package_list.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dreams Casino\auslots.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dreams Casino\bj.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dreams Casino\cache\Application Cache\Cache\data_0
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Dreams Casino
Dreams Casino is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Dreams Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dreams Casino from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dreams Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dreams Casino". If it exists on your system the Dreams Casino application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dreams Casino in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dreams Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dreams Casino.
8. After removing Dreams Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dreams Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dreams Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dreams Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Dreams Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dreams Casino in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:01:54.140