DreamTime is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DreamTime from your systemDreamNet
. Open here
where you can read more on DreamNet. DreamTime is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\DreamTime directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for DreamTime is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\DreamTime\Uninstall DreamTime.exe. DreamTime's primary file takes around 99.64 MB (104479744 bytes) and its name is DreamTime.exe.
DreamTime contains of the executables below. They occupy 103.15 MB (108164304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DreamTime.exe (99.64 MB)
- Uninstall DreamTime.exe (503.70 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (1.10 MB)
- 7za.exe (722.50 KB)
- term-size.exe (17.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DreamTime version 1.4.5
only. For more DreamTime versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DreamTime is an application offered by DreamNet. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove DreamTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DreamTime from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DreamTime or simply click the Search field and type in "DreamTime". If it exists on your system the DreamTime app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DreamTime in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DreamTime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DreamTime.
8. After removing DreamTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DreamTime that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DreamTime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DreamTime by DreamNet from your PC, we are not saying that DreamTime by DreamNet is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DreamTime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 23:14:07.230