This page is about DreamStream E2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DreamStream E2 from your PCThomas "LazyT" Löwe
. Take a look here
for more info on Thomas "LazyT" Löwe. Detailed information about DreamStream E2 can be found at http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dreamstream
. DreamStream E2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamStream-E2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. DreamStream E2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamStream-E2\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named dreamstream.exe and its approximative size is 2.79 MB (2923520 bytes).
DreamStream E2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.22 MB (4424760
bytes) on disk.
- dreamstream.exe (2.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.43 MB)
This web page is about DreamStream E2 version 0.4.013
only. Click on the links below for other DreamStream E2 versions:
DreamStream E2 is an application released by the software company Thomas "LazyT" Löwe. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall DreamStream E2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DreamStream E2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DreamStream E2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DreamStream E2". If it is installed on your PC the DreamStream E2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DreamStream E2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DreamStream E2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DreamStream E2:
- The software company is: http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dreamstream
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamStream-E2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DreamStream E2.
8. After uninstalling DreamStream E2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DreamStream E2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DreamStream E2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DreamStream E2 by Thomas "LazyT" Löwe from your computer, nor are we saying that DreamStream E2 by Thomas "LazyT" Löwe is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DreamStream E2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-05 08:59:04.610