This page is about DreamStream E2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DreamStream E2 from your PCThomas "LazyT" Löwe
. Take a look here
for more info on Thomas "LazyT" Löwe. Detailed information about DreamStream E2 can be found at http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dreamstream
. DreamStream E2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamStream-E2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. DreamStream E2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamStream-E2\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named dreamstream.exe and its approximative size is 2.79 MB (2923520 bytes).
DreamStream E2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.22 MB (4424774
bytes) on disk.
- dreamstream.exe (2.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.43 MB)
This web page is about DreamStream E2 version 0.4.013
only. Click on the links below for other DreamStream E2 versions:
DreamStream E2 is an application released by the software company Thomas "LazyT" Löwe. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall DreamStream E2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DreamStream E2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DreamStream E2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DreamStream E2". If it exists on your system the DreamStream E2 program will be found automatically. After you select DreamStream E2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DreamStream E2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DreamStream E2:
- The publisher is: http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dreamstream
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamStream-E2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DreamStream E2.
8. After uninstalling DreamStream E2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DreamStream E2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DreamStream E2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DreamStream E2 by Thomas "LazyT" Löwe from your computer, nor are we saying that DreamStream E2 by Thomas "LazyT" Löwe is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DreamStream E2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:25:05.310