DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33
This web page is about DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 from your systemPhoto Editor Software, Inc.
. More information on Photo Editor Software, Inc. can be found here
. More information about DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 can be found at http://www.picget.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamLight Photo Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamLight Photo Editor\unins000.exe. dreamlight.exe is the DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33's primary executable file and it occupies around 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 897.76 KB (919306
bytes) on disk.
- dreamlight.exe (240.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.33
of DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33.
DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 is an application by the software company Photo Editor Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33". If it is installed on your PC the DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 app will be found very quickly. When you click DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picget.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamLight Photo Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33.
8. After uninstalling DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DreamLight Photo Editor 2.33 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 22:22:15.810