You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dream Quest for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dream Quest from your PCPeter Whalen
. Check out here
for more information on Peter Whalen. The application is usually found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Dream Quest directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dream Quest is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Dream Quest's primary file takes around 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) and is named steam.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Dream Quest. They occupy about 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Dream Quest is an application marketed by Peter Whalen. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Dream Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dream Quest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dream Quest or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dream Quest". If it exists on your system the Dream Quest app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dream Quest in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dream Quest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dream Quest.
8. After uninstalling Dream Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dream Quest that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dream Quest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dream Quest by Peter Whalen from your PC, nor are we saying that Dream Quest by Peter Whalen is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dream Quest in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:05:55.393