This info is about Dream Cars for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dream Cars from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Detailed information about Dream Cars can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Dream Cars directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Dream Cars's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Dream Cars\unins000.exe. Dream Cars's primary file takes around 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) and its name is Dream Cars.exe.
Dream Cars contains of the executables below. They take 8.60 MB (9022586
bytes) on disk.
- Dream Cars.exe (2.35 MB)
- game.exe (2.67 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Dream Cars version 1.0
Dream Cars is an application offered by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Dream Cars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Dream Cars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dream Cars or simply click the Search field and type in "Dream Cars". If it is installed on your PC the Dream Cars application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dream Cars in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dream Cars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dream Cars:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Dream Cars\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dream Cars.
8. After uninstalling Dream Cars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dream Cars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dream Cars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dream Cars by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dream Cars by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dream Cars supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:06:36.973