DreaMule 3.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall DreaMule 3.2 from your computerBruno Cabral
. Further information on Bruno Cabral can be found here
. Please open http://www.dreamule.org
if you want to read more on DreaMule 3.2 on Bruno Cabral's website. DreaMule 3.2 is normally set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\DreaMule directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. DreaMule 3.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Arquivos de programas\DreaMule\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.39 MB (6696960 bytes) on disk and is called emule.exe.
DreaMule 3.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.05 MB (7394336
bytes) on disk:
- emule.exe (6.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.03 KB)
The current web page applies to DreaMule 3.2 version 3.2
DreaMule 3.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by DreaMule 3.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\DreaMule.lnk
DreaMule 3.2 is a program by the software company Bruno Cabral. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall DreaMule 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DreaMule 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DreaMule 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DreaMule 3.2". If it exists on your system the DreaMule 3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DreaMule 3.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DreaMule 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DreaMule 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dreamule.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\DreaMule\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DreaMule 3.2.
8. After uninstalling DreaMule 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DreaMule 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DreaMule 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DreaMule 3.2 by Bruno Cabral from your PC, nor are we saying that DreaMule 3.2 by Bruno Cabral is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DreaMule 3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:01:36.730