Drake15 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Drake15 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Delivered by Citrix. Drake15 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Drake15 is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
Drake15 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
This data is about Drake15 version 1.0
Drake15 is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Drake15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Drake15 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Drake15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Drake15". The Drake15 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Drake15 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Drake15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Drake15.
8. After uninstalling Drake15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Drake15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Drake15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Drake15 by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Drake15 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Drake15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:57:43.343