Drains version 2018.06
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Drains version 2018.06 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Drains version 2018.06 from your systemWatercom Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Watercom Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Drains version 2018.06 at http://www.watercom.com.au/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Drains folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Drains version 2018.06's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Drains\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Drains64.exe and its approximative size is 9.92 MB (10401792 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Drains version 2018.06. They take about 10.66 MB (11180492
bytes) on disk.
- Drains64.exe (9.92 MB)
- Ilcheck.exe (56.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.06
of Drains version 2018.06.
Drains version 2018.06 is a program by the software company Watercom Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Drains version 2018.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Drains version 2018.06 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Drains version 2018.06 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Drains version 2018.06". If it is installed on your PC the Drains version 2018.06 application will be found automatically. When you click Drains version 2018.06 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Drains version 2018.06, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drains version 2018.06:
- The publisher is: http://www.watercom.com.au/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Drains\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Drains version 2018.06.
8. After removing Drains version 2018.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Drains version 2018.06 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Drains version 2018.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Drains version 2018.06 by Watercom Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Drains version 2018.06 by Watercom Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Drains version 2018.06 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:09:50.290