Drains version 2018.06
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Drains version 2018.06 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Drains version 2018.06 from your systemWatercom Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Watercom Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Drains version 2018.06 at http://www.watercom.com.au/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Drains folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Drains version 2018.06's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Drains\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Drains64.exe and its approximative size is 9.92 MB (10401792 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Drains version 2018.06. They take about 10.66 MB (11180492
bytes) on disk.
- Drains64.exe (9.92 MB)
- Ilcheck.exe (56.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.06
of Drains version 2018.06.
Drains version 2018.06 is a program by the software company Watercom Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Drains version 2018.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Drains version 2018.06 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Drains version 2018.06 or simply click the Search field and type in "Drains version 2018.06". If it exists on your system the Drains version 2018.06 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Drains version 2018.06 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Drains version 2018.06, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drains version 2018.06:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.watercom.com.au/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Drains\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Drains version 2018.06.
8. After removing Drains version 2018.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Drains version 2018.06 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Drains version 2018.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Drains version 2018.06 by Watercom Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Drains version 2018.06 by Watercom Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Drains version 2018.06 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:09:50.290