This web page is about Dragonsphere for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dragonsphere from your systemGOG.com
. More data about GOG.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more facts about Dragonsphere on GOG.com's website. Usually the Dragonsphere application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Dragonsphere directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Dragonsphere's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Dragonsphere\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named DOSBox.exe and it has a size of 3.55 MB (3727360 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Dragonsphere. They take 7.55 MB (7913844
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Graphic mode setup.exe (958.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- ANIMVIEW.EXE (107.00 KB)
- INSTALL.EXE (115.08 KB)
- MAINMENU.EXE (142.33 KB)
- MPSCOPY.EXE (35.78 KB)
- SPHERE.EXE (540.11 KB)
- TEXTVIEW.EXE (97.74 KB)
For other Dragonsphere versions please click below:
Dragonsphere is a program offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Dragonsphere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dragonsphere from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dragonsphere or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dragonsphere". If it exists on your system the Dragonsphere program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dragonsphere in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dragonsphere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dragonsphere:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Dragonsphere\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dragonsphere.
8. After uninstalling Dragonsphere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dragonsphere that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragonsphere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dragonsphere by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Dragonsphere by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dragonsphere supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 10:24:09.567