DragonPong wersja 1.0
This web page is about DragonPong wersja 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DragonPong wersja 1.0 from your computerDragonApps.org
. More information on DragonApps.org can be seen here
. More data about the software DragonPong wersja 1.0 can be seen at http://www.dragonapps.org
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DragonApps\DragonPong directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DragonApps\DragonPong\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DragonPong wersja 1.0. DragonPong.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
DragonPong wersja 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 767.77 KB (786200
bytes) on disk.
- DragonPong.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DragonPong wersja 1.0.
DragonPong wersja 1.0 is a program released by DragonApps.org. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DragonPong wersja 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DragonPong wersja 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DragonPong wersja 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DragonPong wersja 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the DragonPong wersja 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click DragonPong wersja 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DragonPong wersja 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DragonPong wersja 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.dragonapps.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DragonApps\DragonPong\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DragonPong wersja 1.0.
8. After uninstalling DragonPong wersja 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DragonPong wersja 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DragonPong wersja 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DragonPong wersja 1.0 by DragonApps.org from your computer, nor are we saying that DragonPong wersja 1.0 by DragonApps.org is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DragonPong wersja 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 13:14:33.110