DragonDisk 1.05 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DragonDisk 1.05 from your PCAlmageste
. You can read more on Almageste or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on DragonDisk 1.05 at http://www.dragondisk.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Almageste\DragonDisk folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. DragonDisk 1.05's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Almageste\DragonDisk\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.16 MB (2268160 bytes) on disk and is called DragonDisk.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DragonDisk 1.05. They take about 4.05 MB (4243395
bytes) on disk.
- dgsync.exe (781.50 KB)
- DragonDisk.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to DragonDisk 1.05 version 1.05
DragonDisk 1.05 is an application offered by Almageste. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DragonDisk 1.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DragonDisk 1.05 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DragonDisk 1.05 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DragonDisk 1.05". The DragonDisk 1.05 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DragonDisk 1.05 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DragonDisk 1.05, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DragonDisk 1.05:
- The publisher is: http://www.dragondisk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Almageste\DragonDisk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DragonDisk 1.05.
8. After removing DragonDisk 1.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DragonDisk 1.05 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DragonDisk 1.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DragonDisk 1.05 by Almageste from your PC, we are not saying that DragonDisk 1.05 by Almageste is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DragonDisk 1.05 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:03:14.443