Dragon The Game
This info is about Dragon The Game for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dragon The Game from your systemRed Level Games Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Red Level Games Inc.. More info about the software Dragon The Game can be found at http://www.dragonthegame.net
. Dragon The Game is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dragon folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Dragon The Game by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Dragon_EA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 16.04 MB (16815104 bytes) on disk.
Dragon The Game contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.04 MB (16815104
bytes) on disk.
Dragon The Game is an application offered by the software company Red Level Games Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Dragon The Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dragon The Game from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dragon The Game or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon The Game". If it is installed on your PC the Dragon The Game program will be found very quickly. After you select Dragon The Game in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dragon The Game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dragon The Game:
- The publisher is: http://www.dragonthegame.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dragon The Game.
8. After uninstalling Dragon The Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dragon The Game that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dragon The Game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon The Game by Red Level Games Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dragon The Game by Red Level Games Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dragon The Game in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-18 10:10:18.707