Dragon Portals is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dragon Portals from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Usually the Dragon Portals program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Dragon Portals folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Dragon Portals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Dragon Portals\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DragonPortals.exe is the Dragon Portals's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.66 MB (1741112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Dragon Portals. They take about 2.54 MB (2666731
bytes) on disk.
- DragonPortals.exe (1.66 MB)
- DragonPortals.wrp.exe (540.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (363.92 KB)
Dragon Portals is an application released by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Dragon Portals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dragon Portals from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dragon Portals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dragon Portals". If it is installed on your PC the Dragon Portals app will be found automatically. When you click Dragon Portals in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dragon Portals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dragon Portals.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Portals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dragon Portals that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Portals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dragon Portals by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dragon Portals by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dragon Portals in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:36:14.743