Dragon Keeper 2
A guide to uninstall Dragon Keeper 2 from your computer
This info is about Dragon Keeper 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Playrix Entertainment
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Playrix Entertainment. You can read more about related to Dragon Keeper 2 at http://www.playrix.com
. Dragon Keeper 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Dragon Keeper 2 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Dragon Keeper 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Dragon Keeper 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DragonKeeper2.exe is the Dragon Keeper 2's primary executable file and it takes around 8.73 MB (9152512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dragon Keeper 2. They take an average of 9.42 MB (9875742
bytes) on disk.
- DragonKeeper2.exe (8.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Dragon Keeper 2.
A way to uninstall Dragon Keeper 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Dragon Keeper 2 is a program offered by the software company Playrix Entertainment. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dragon Keeper 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dragon Keeper 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dragon Keeper 2". The Dragon Keeper 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dragon Keeper 2 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dragon Keeper 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dragon Keeper 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Dragon Keeper 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Keeper 2.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Keeper 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dragon Keeper 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Keeper 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dragon Keeper 2 by Playrix Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Dragon Keeper 2 by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dragon Keeper 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:15:28.143