Dragon Age Toolset
Dragon Age Toolset is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dragon Age Toolset from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Usually the Dragon Age Toolset program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age Toolset.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dragon Age Toolset. Uninstall Dragon Age Toolset.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 688.79 KB (705320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Dragon Age Toolset. They occupy about 2.78 MB (2914728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age 2 Demo.exe (302.58 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age 2.exe (302.44 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age Character Creator.exe (671.22 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age Toolset.exe (688.79 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (682.65 KB)
The current page applies to Dragon Age Toolset version 1.01
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Dragon Age Toolset is a program by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Dragon Age Toolset is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dragon Age Toolset using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dragon Age Toolset or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age Toolset". If it exists on your system the Dragon Age Toolset application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dragon Age Toolset in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dragon Age Toolset, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Age Toolset.
8. After removing Dragon Age Toolset, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dragon Age Toolset that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Age Toolset with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dragon Age Toolset by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dragon Age Toolset by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dragon Age Toolset in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 03:48:21.130