Dragon Age: Początek
Dragon Age: Początek is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Dragon Age: Początek from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Dragon Age: Początek is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\BioWare directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Dragon Age: Początek's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. Uninstall Dragon Age.exe is the Dragon Age: Początek's main executable file and it occupies circa 682.65 KB (699032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Dragon Age: Początek. They occupy 1.11 MB (1165648
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (153.24 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age 2.exe (302.44 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (682.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.03
of Dragon Age: Początek. You can find below a few links to other Dragon Age: Początek releases:
Dragon Age: Początek is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Dragon Age: Początek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Dragon Age: Początek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dragon Age: Początek or simply click the Search field and type in "Dragon Age: Początek". If it is installed on your PC the Dragon Age: Początek program will be found very quickly. When you select Dragon Age: Początek in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dragon Age: Początek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dragon Age: Początek.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Age: Początek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dragon Age: Początek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Age: Początek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dragon Age: Początek by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dragon Age: Początek by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dragon Age: Początek supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:28:42.307